Da Nang Airport Transfer
Da Nang airport is the third largest international airport in Vietnam. It's a 10-minute drive from Da Nang City. This is where you fly to if you plan to visit the city's famous My Khe Beach or UNESCO-listed Hoi An. The airport was built in 1940, featuring two runways with a length of 3,045 metres. It receives domestic and international flights from cities such as Hong Kong, Bangkok, Vientiane, Pnom Penh and Taipei.
Da Nang Airport is 2.5 km southwest of the city. Car or airport taxis are the only ways to reach Da Nang City center or Hoi An. Most taxi companies charge a fixed rate, but if you choose our service is similar price with any other Airport taxi but scam-free and much more convenience.
- No surcharge.
- All fees and tolls are included
- English speaking support 24hours
- Drop off exactly at your Hotel.
- Driver experience & Ensure absolute safety.
- The driver come to Airport arrival hall the name board to welcome.
Transfer fixed Fare: Danang Airport to City center or Hoi An ancient town, (Your hotel in Da Nang City or Hoi An Old Quarter - Same price and fixed)
- 4 seats Car: 12 $ usd per car per trip ( equals to 250,000 vnd)
- 7 seats Car: 16 $ usd per car per trip ( equals to 350,000 vnd)
- 16 seats Van: 25 $ usd per car per trip ( equals to 550,000 vnd)
Important News: We offer up to 10% discount for any booking for our See-Off service from your hotel back to Danang City or Hoi An Old Quater.
- 4 seats Car: 10 $ usd per car per trip ( equals to 230,000 vnd)
- 7 seats Car: 14 $ usd per car per trip ( equals to 300,000 vnd)
- 16 seats Van: 22 $ usd per car per trip ( equals to 500,000 vnd).
We also offer car rental service:
Danang or Hoi An City tour, to/from Hue, Phong Nha cave, My Son, Cham Habour, Ba Na hills or any city on your plan....ect. All at best price as you are dealing directly with the leading transfer company in Hanoi or Danang Vietnam. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question and we are more than happy to answer. Our team speak Vietnamese, English, Chinese and Japanese.