Vietnam is served by three main international airports: Noi Bai International Airport (HAN), Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) and Da Nang International Airport (DAD) orderly located in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang respectively. Besides, Phu Quoc has also started receiving international flights from countries such as Singapore and now serves as a fourth international airport airport. There are also provincial airports in major attractions such as Dalat Airport, Nha Trang Airport and Dien Bien Phu Airport.
The size of each airport is relatively small, except for airports in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, compared with other international and local airports in the region. The service is getting to the standard but there is still space for improvement, especially in terms of hygienic issues. Each airport is equipped with food services and dotted with souvenirs shop and money exchange stalls.
On the flip size, because of the manageable size, you will easily find your way around the airport without being afraid of getting lost or being late for your flight. And hereunder are lists of airports in Vietnam
1. Noi Bai International Airport (HAN) => Location: 40 minutes from Hanoi city center, 3.5 hours to Halong Bay, 4.5 hours to Sapa
2. Cat Bi Airport (HPH) => Location: 2.5 hours to/from Hanoi, 1.5 hours to Halong Bay
3. Van Don Airport
1. Danang International Airport (DAD) => Location: 10 minutes to city center, 30 minutes to Hoi An, 2.5 hours to Hue
2. Hue Airport (HUI): 20 minutes to city center, 2.5 hours to Danang, 3 hours to Hoi An
3. Nha Trang Airport (CXR): 35 minutes to city center, 2.5 hours to Dalat
4. Dalat Airport (DLI): 45 minutes to city center, 3.5 hours to Nha Trang
5. Vinh Airport (VII): 15 minutes to city center
1. Tan son Nhat International Airport (SGN): 20 minutes to city center
2. Con Dao Airport (VCS) 10 minutes to city center
3. Phu Quoc Airport (PQC): 20 minutes to city center